IntroductionThe type BA barrier arch is a DPC, supplied ready-shaped to suit the arch opening. The type BA is incorporated within the cavity wall with its base section positioned on the traditional centring. The barrier arch DPC is normally returned into the inside skin, at the appropriate level. The type BA does not offer the formwork function of the type A/AA cavitrays but does provide a correctly shaped DPC, with a moulded base section, whilst permitting traditional construction. The type BA is particularly appropriate for wide arches because it can be supplied in connecting sections.
Provides a moulded DPC barrier only for arches, thus permitting traditional construction. (Unlike type A/AA which also provide integral guide shuttering.)
- All popular styles and sizes available.
- Maximum overall length in one piece 2400mm.
- Wider arches supplied in linking sections.
- Manufactured from thermo stable DPC.
- Provides correctly shaped DPC whilst permitting traditional construction. DPC element is established without doubt, at intrados level.