IntroductionThe Type M cavitray provides horizontal protection against damp penetration where a cavity wall accommodates an electricity or gas meter consumer supply control unit (meter box). The length of each tray suits standard meter boxes and provides sufficient overhang to each side. The base of the Type M suits standard thickness exterior skins of brickwork, blockwork etc., whilst the cavity upstand of the Type M automatically adjusts to suit most cavity widths from 50mm up to 160mm.
Preformed cavitray for use over standard meter boxes (gas or electricity).
- Standard tray length 600mm.
- Standard profile as illustration.
- Cavity upstand overall height 150mm.
- Cavity upstand adjusts to accommodate cavity sizes from 50mm up to 160mm.
- DPC - polypropylene, colour black.
- Suitable for traditional build and timber frame construction.