IntroductionWhere a monopitch roof abuts a masonry wall there is a requirement to provide ventilation of the equivalent of a 5mm continuous gap.The Type VF Ventilating Flashing is manufactured from British Standard lead to which is bonded a breathing base layer that permits air to enter and exit. When correctly incorporated at the roof /wall intersection,and flashing can provide the airflow requirement. Thus the Type VF Ventilating Flashing looks like and may be substituted in preference to ordinary flashing.It offers the advantage of permitting a roof to breathe – naturally..Always make provision for air travelling via the flashing to reach the intended parts of the roof.
To provide flashing and ventilation at roof and wall intersections.
- Code 4 British Standard lead to BS EN 12588:1999.
- Semi compressible Derexculate breathing base layer.
- Packaged solution for regulation compliance.
- Boxed 3 No.1200mm x 300mm pre-creased lengths per box.
- Pitch applications 22.5 ° to 80 °.
- May be conventionally restrained if required.
- Available in boxed quantities.