Curved Cavitrays on Plan
- Curved Window and Door Openings
- Curved Parapets
- Curved Gable Abutments
- Curved Horizontal Abutments
- Curved Arresting Barrier Applications
- Black Polypropylene and Petheleyne DPC.
- Permits easy regulation compliance.
- Avaliable to suit all cavity widths.
- Self supported trays – no requirement to build into inside skin.
Curved cavitrays for common openings in concave and convex (on plan) cavity walls. Curved arresting barriers for concave and convex cavity walls. Curved trays for horizontal intersections.
Out facilities now include production of curved cavitrays for many applications: Common openings in cavity walls, over window and door openings. Arresting barriers to protect the top of cavity insulation that does not rise to a height to match the overall wall. Curved trays for use where DPC protection is required at a horizontal intersection. Curved gable abutments. Trays are manufactured on a bespoke basis and we will be delighted to take off and schedule your requirements.