Type ERV External Roof Ventilator
- British Standard lead to BS EN 12588:2006.
- Size 1: 210mm x 140mm x 160mm high + base surround (6,000mm²).
- Size 2: 405mm x 140mm x 160mm high + base surround (12,000mm²)
- Integral baffle and drain-out slot.
- New and existing work application.
- Natural lead finish.
To provide ventilation within flat and low pitched roofs.
The Type ERV External Roof Ventilator is designed to permit the roof void to breathe and prevent condensation occurring. Intended for use on lead covered, felted or similarly decked roofs, the Type ERV is manufactured from lead to BS EN 12588:2006. When positioned on a plinth or raised surface to suit the application and location, the Type ERV can provide a means of exhausting moist air out of the structure. Two sizes / air throughput ratings are available. The use of a traditional lead benefits a natural finish that adopts a silver-grey appearance as it ages.