Cavi240 Type CFIS Cavicheck Fire Integrity Stop
- Standard size 100mm x 60mm.
- For use in cavities up to 90mm.
- Rock wool insulator with polysleeve.
- 240 minutes fire integrity rating.
- Easy friction fit and support from wall ties.
Compressible fire stops for use horizontally in cavity walls.
Cavicheck Fire Integrity Stops are manufactured from rock mineral wool that has a non-combustible classification. The wool is enveloped within a polythene sleeve. Compressing and placing within the cavity secures the Type CFIS in position. A minimum compression of 10mm is necessary to friction fit the stop and importantly provides a functional relationship between surfaces. The use of an Arresting Barrier or Type CD Cavity Dropcloak is appropriate to introduce DPC measures in accordance with best practice.