Type CV Corbel Ventilator
- PVCU, Black, White.
- 2400mm lengths x 42mm height x 28mm depth.
- Use Hardedge/SEP to ensure felt clears front face.
- Suitable for new and existing work.
- Integral insect screening.
- Adjustable tie fixing.
- Set-back anchoring position.
To provide air ventilation at eaves level, where a running masonry corbel is constructed.
The Type CV Corbel Ventilator is designed to be incorporated above a running masonry corbel built of brick, stone or similar. The ventilator has a slotted vertical front face, providing the equivalent of a 10mm continuous air opening. To the rear of the ventilator, the base has a dovetail anchoring slot which permits the securing ties to be positively attached at any position to suit the corbel masonry joints. The Type CV provides an easy way of satisfying the statutory roof ventilation requirements where a masonry corbel exists.