Type OEVWF Open Eaves Ventilator with flyscreen
- Lightweight rigid PVCU.
- OEVWF-10/400 (use with 400mm truss centres).
- OEVWF-10/450 (use with 450mm truss centres).
- OEVWF-10/600 (use with 600mm truss centres).
- Free airflow rating 10,000mm² per running metre.
- All roof pitches accomodated.
- Integral flyscreening.
- Compatible with open eaves details.
Permits entry of air into the roof space via eaves.
Preformed ventilator with flyscreen. For use between open eaves, without soffits. Provides ventilation route into the roof space. The OEVWF is designed for use with open eaves details. (Cottage-style open-timber detail, with stand-off facia but no infilling soffit board.) The open eaves ventilator is suitable for use in new-build or re-roofing projects. When located in position, the flyscreen permits air entry whilst promoting insect-resistant status. Manufactured of lightweight rigid PVCU, the open eaves ventilator with flyscreen provides an economical way of constructing in accordance with Building Regulations.